PGP : D839 82EB 88BC BD7D 228F 8F27 86FE F454 AB03 5853
- Security of modern FPGA-SoC architectures
- Microarchitectural attacks
If you are interested to work in one of my research domains, feel free to contact me for possible Bachelor Thesis, Master Thesis or Forschung Praxis opportunities.
- Mathieu Gross, Nisha Jacob, Andreas Zankl and Georg Sigl: Breaking TrustZone Memory Isolation through Malicious Hardware on a Modern FPGA-SoC. 3rd Attacks and Solutions in Hardware Security Workshop (ASHES '19), November 15, 2019, London, United Kingdom
- Georg Sigl, Mathieu Gross and Michael Pehl: Where Technology Meets Security: Key Storage and Data Separation for System-on-Chips. ESSCIRC 2018 - IEEE 44th European Solid State Circuits Conference (ESSCIRC), 2018Dresden, Germany
- Johanna Sepulveda, Mathieu Gross, Andreas Zankl and Georg Sigl: Towards Trace-driven Cache Attacks on Systems-on-Chips – Exploiting Bus Communication. 12th International symposium on reconfigurable communication-centric system on Chip (RECOSOC), 2017Madrid Spain
- Johanna Sepulveda, Mathieu Gross, Andreas Zankl and Georg Sigl: Exploiting Bus Communication to Improve Cache Attacks on Systems-on-Chips. IEEE Computer Society Annual Symposium on VLSI 2017 , 2017Bochum, Germany